1. “Preaching to the spirits in prison”
2. The Nephilim
3. Does the Bible Endorse Vegetarianism?
4. Jesus Ate Fish and Lamb, So Why Shouldn’t We?
5. Doesn’t the story Jesus told of the Rich Man and Lazarus Prove that there is a Hell?
6. Don’t We Go Directly to Heaven When We Die?
1. Don’t Forsake the “Assembling of Believers”
2. Was Paul’s “Thorn in the flesh” - Blindness?3. Was Jesus a Jew?
Jews and Gentiles: What do the terms mean?4. What did Jesus mean when He said,“Upon this rock, I will build my church . . .”5. The True Meaning of Peter’s Vision of the Animals in the Sheet
Volume III1. In the day that you eat of it (tree of knowledge of good and evil) you shall surely die. Genesis 2:16,17
2. Was the “Curse of Ham” a Curse on the Black Race?
3. “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matt 15:24
4. “Some standing here will not see death till they see the Son of man coming in His kingdom.” Matt 16:28
Volume IV1. Why did Jesus curse the fig tree?
2. Why did Jesus say to Mary Magdalene, "Don't touch me"?
3. Why did God say He "hated" Esau?
4. In My Father's house are mansions."
5. "On this rock I will build my church."
Volume V1.“Except ye be converted, and become as little children. . .”
2. How is Noah’s Flood connected to the Second Coming of Christ?
3. Is there a time at the end of this age when “probation” will close suddenly and secretly meaning no one else will be able to be saved even if they want to?
4. “It is Better to Marry than to Burn.”
5. Will we have stars in our crowns in heaven and the New Earth?
Volume VI1. Are Christians too Dumb to Understand the Bible?
2. “All Israel Shall be Saved.” Romans 11:26
3. Are We Justified by Faith or Works?
4. “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help.” Psalm 121:1
Volume VII1. “Occupy till I come.”
2. The Old Covenant vs The New Covenant
3. “Whatsoever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven.”
4. Baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.”